Monday, April 25, 2011

The Truth Shows if You Let It

If you cry that your life is all wrong
Take a good hard look at yourself
Your life is the exact reflection
Of you and the values you carry inside

This day
I find myself on the other side of the world
As far from my family as I can be
As far from my childhood and friends as physically possible
Left my loving colleagues and friends too
Eventually got rid of my husband
and no committed lover
ALONE
on the other side of the world.
Only now I'm responsible for a child as well
How much further can I take this???
How much more alone can I get???
It is probably possible

all this time walking
one step forward two back
thinking I'm headed towards
connection, belonging, sharing
facing forward
but walking back back back

No comments:

Post a Comment