Friday, May 20, 2011

Will there be healing

I hear his story and wonder if it is all about believing in his own unloveability.
Believing it so strongly that only rejection and compromises are possible.
Believing it so strongly that he too must reject- true happiness thought not deserved.
In his middle, in his very heart lies a dark disturbing secret to which he is a slave
If you listen carefully you will hear the shackles clank and his ankles so sore.
And I close my eyes and I reach out my hand and I love him.
Whether he disrespects or worships I love him.
When he rejects, when he retraces his steps I love him.
When he disappears, when hes mad, when hes self righteous I love him.
Like a buoy in the wretched see anchored deep I love him.
I finally get it.
He does not need to do anything for me to love him.
Always near him, always standing close, always within arms reach I love him.
Until he can enter his heart of hearts and sweep it clean and replace the bulb
And finally see his own beautiful greateness.

No comments:

Post a Comment