Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eyes Wide Open

All she did was ask-
so what does that confusion feel like?
that stuckness??

And I felt it, oh, I felt it,
out of thin air
it came all over me
heavy in my stomach,
muddle in my head,
sick black feeling
and total
powerlesness

All she did then was ask-
so who created this experience?

Erm......that would be Me!

It didnt descent upon me as a curse
from OUTSIDE-
no,
I MADE IT!
There and then!
A master creator!
WOW I am GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
It only took about 10 seconds
but I reckon
I'm better than that usually,
much better

So what about ALL those other times

Me, still me...
Found my favourite place to rest in-
confusion!
its cosy there
not much is possible while I'm in there

Jeez, is it time
to have a different experience???
Do I want to?

Oh YES I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment